With open enrollment for Covered California’s marketplace plans underway – running from October 15 of this year through January 31, 2020 – West Valley residents may be wondering what their options are for coverage.
If you get your health insurance coverage from Covered California – either as an individual, as part of your family plan – or if you’re considering a change that might lead you to need insurance through the marketplace, now is a great time to check out available plans and ask questions about coverage.
Santa Clara County Supervisor Joe Simitian’s office is set to host three workshops this weekend, in coordination with Valley Health Plan, to provide insurance information and answer questions about coverage choices.
County staff, a local health insurance broker, and Valley Health Plan representatives will be on hand at each event.
Information on the three events – all scheduled for Saturday, November 16 – is below. All are free to attend.
- 10 to 11 a.m. – Palo Alto
- All Saints Episcopal Church – 555 Waverley St., 94301
- 12 to 1 p.m. – Mountain View
- Community Services Agency of Mountain View and Los Altos – 204 Stierlin Rd., 94043
- 2 to 3 p.m. – Los Altos
- Los Altos Youth Center – 1 N San Antonio Rd., 94022