As part of the county’s efforts to combat COVID-19 spread, increased access to testing continues this week. According to local health officials, there are more than 50 COVID-19 testing sites in Santa Clara County.
Testing is available both by appointment and at walk-up sites. All testing is free and does not require insurance, symptoms, or a doctor referral.
Pop-up sites do not require an appointment but instead give out wristbands for hour-long time slots later in the day. Supplies remain limited so organizers recommend showing up early to get a wristband slot. To see what the testing experience is like at a pop-up site, see the county video here.
- San Jose – Overfelt High School Gym – 1835 Cunningham Ave, 95122
- Tuesday 8/18 to Friday 8/21, 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Saturday 8/22, 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Gilroy – South County Annex – 9300 Wren Ave., 95020
- Tuesday 8/18 to Friday 8/21, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Appointment-based sites open their calendars three days before the testing date. To schedule an appointment at a site below click here. The county hopes to have results within 3-7 days.
- Cupertino – Cupertino Senior Center, 21251 Stevens Creek Blvd., 95014
- Wednesday 8/19, 9:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Los Gatos – Los Gatos Adult Recreation Center, 208 E. Main St. 95030
- Monday 8/17, 9:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Mountain View – Center for Performing Arts, 500 Castro St., 94041
- Tuesday 8/18, 9:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Campbell – Campbell Community Center, 1 W. Campbell Ave., 95008
- Thursday 8/20, 9:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Milpitas – Milpitas Sports Center, 1325 E. Calaveras Blvd., 95035
- Friday 8/21, 9:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.