Appointment-based COVID-19 testing is coming to West Valley cities on a regular basis in coming weeks and months. Testing demand has regularly outpaced capacity in recent weeks.
The new approach aims to bring consistent, rotating testing as officials strive to increase access in the region. Current scheduling runs through September, but there are likely to be additional dates added.
“Convenience is key. If we want more people to be tested, providing locally available and convenient sites is essential,” Santa Clara County Supervisor Joe Simitian said in an announcement.
The tests are free and no health insurance is required. Appointments will open online three days prior to each testing date. Once all appointments fill up, the date will no longer show up in the scheduling system.
To make an appointment, click here.
Testing runs from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. at the locations and dates below.
- Cupertino – Cupertino Senior Center – 21251 Stevens Creek Blvd., Cupertino, CA 95014
- Wednesday, August 5
- Wednesday, August 19
- Wednesday, September 2
- Wednesday, September 16
- Los Altos – Los Altos Youth Center – 1 N. San Antonio Rd, Los Altos, CA 94022
- Thursday, August 13
- Thursday, September 10
- Los Altos Hills – Los Altos Hills Town Hall – 26379 W. Fremont Blvd., Los Altos Hills, CA 94022
- Friday, August 7
- Friday, September 4
- Mountain View – Mountain View Center for the Performing Arts – 500 Castro Street, Mountain View, CA 94041
- Tuesday, August 4
- Tuesday, August 18
- Tuesday, September 1
- Tuesday, September 15
- Palo Alto – Palo Alto Art Center Auditorium – 1313 Newell Road, Palo Alto, CA 94303
- Friday, August 14
- Friday, August 28
- Friday, September 11
- Friday, September 25
- Saratoga – Saratoga Friendship Hall – 19841 Prospect Road, Saratoga, CA 95070
- Thursday, August 27
- Thursday, September 24
- Sunnyvale – Murphy Park – 260 N. Sunnyvale Avenue, Sunnyvale, CA 94086
- Monday, August 10
- Monday, August 24
- Monday, September 14
- Monday, September 28