Get ready for major street projects in Santa Clara.
Starting on Monday, August 3, construction, maintenance, and rehabilitation projects will consume a number of streets across the city. There will undoubtedly be traffic delays and rerouting during the projects. Anticipated completion is December 2020.
The streets below will see replacement of failed pavement areas.
- Agnew Road between San Tomas Creek and Lakeshore, and from Lakeshore to Lafayette
- Bellomy Street between Saratoga and Jackson, and from Lafayette and Park
- Jackson Street between Market and Bellomy
- Kiely Blvd between Stevens Creek and Homestead, and from Homestead to El Camino Real
- Lafayette Street between Bellomy and Homestead, and from Homestead to North of Reeve
- Lick Mill Blvd from Montague Expressway to Tasman
- Market Street from Saratoga to Lafayette
- Monroe Street from Homestead to Benton, from Benton to Warburton, and from Warburton to Cabrillo
- Saratoga Avenue from Stevens Creek to Market
- Westridge Road from Forest to Pruneridge
- Woodhams Road from Stevens Creek to Pruneridge, and from Forbes to Fairlane
Additionally, Homestead Road and Scott Boulevard will see additional projects to improve pavement, apply new slurry seal, install new asphalt, replace pavement markings, and construct ADA curb ramps.
To see more information, visit the City of Santa Clara’s project website.