Sunnyvale is doubling up on live music in its Historic Murphy Avenue corridor this summer.
While the city’s summer concert and market series is underway, with the next performance set for Wednesday July 10, the Sunnyvale Jazz and Beyond series is set to launch Saturday, July 6.
The Jazz and Beyond events are every Saturday from 5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. Dining tables will occupy Murphy Avenue and food and drink vendors will be on hand with a number of culinary options. The series runs through Saturday, August 24.
There are a number of public parking lots near the Murphy Avenue site, including a large lot at the corner of S Murphy and E Washington Avenues.
Lineup of performances in the Jazz and Beyond series:
- July 6 – Zuribendi (Electric jazz)
- July 13 – Kaye Bohler (Blues vocalist)
- July 20 – Andre Thierry (Accordion soul)
- July 27 – Evan Thomas Blues (Blues)
- August 3 – Legally Blue (Blues/Jazz)
- August 10 – Charged Particles (Jazz)
- August 17 – Tony Lindsey (Contemporary jazz)
- August 24 – East Side Funk (Old school jazz and funk)
For more information about the Jazz and Beyond series, click here.